Wednesday 18 January 2012

Baptist Fan

Now that Colleen has presented this quilt, I can show you the whole thing.


Hmm, I forget the exact dimensions, I think it's 27x27ish.  It was a fat quarter challenge for our guild, Friends and Needles.  Colleen received 4 FQ's and had to make a completed project for the owner of the 4 FQ's.    I'm new to the guild this past year...I'll have to find 4 FQ's so I can play too!





Here are some is one of Colleens previous FQ exchange projects, this one I quilted on my domestic sewing machine.  The thread was a lovely sulky twist.



 
Even  the backing is pieced in a lovely way.

 And I cannot find pictures of the one I did on my 9" shortarm machine on a frame. :( but it was also lovely.  You'll just have to take my word for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment