Wednesday 7 November 2018

On Ringo Lake 2

 This is Vicki's On Ringo Lake Bonnie Hunter's 2017 mystery quilt. 

I love all of the fabrics she chose.


 I checked back through my quilting for Vicki in the past few years, and she doesn't have one with E's and 3's, so that's what I put on her On Ringo Lake.  Lots of curves to offset all the linear piecing. 
 Vicki has also added 11 blocks to make her quilt a queen size. 
 And she made back art, Vicki used all the left over bits of fabric to make this wonderful backing.

 And here is Vicki's quilt and my On Ringo Lake side by side--you can see I flipped my colors.  I didn't realize until just now that I had picked such similar quilting designs. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am impressed. One was enough for me but 2, you are amazing. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete