Wednesday 16 July 2014

100 Modern Quilt Blocks--Months 6 and 7

I got caught up on this blocks of the month in early July (and then I picked up the mail, so now I have month 8)...

Month 6


The only critters this month are the tiny little peacocks that I quite like, actually, in the yellow and orange block....once this block is all sewn in, you'll hardly know they are birds


and my favourite block this month is this flying geese block


oops, sorry for the fuzzy picture, looked just fine on my camera screen.  There I made it small again, and it's not so fuzzy anymore.


Month 7
 I like a lot of the blocks this month...the three in the top row, and the 2nd, 3rd and 4th from the left in the second row.
And this little bird was the only critter.

Now to find some time for more piecing...

No comments:

Post a Comment