Saturday 20 June 2020

Betty's Luncheonette



I'm still working my way through the FQ bundle of Betty's Luncheonette (by Violet Craft)  fabric I bought last summer at Purple Katz .   It was actually a kit with a pattern, but I didn't care for the pattern, so I've been doing different things with the fabric.  First was Raffia Weave,
and now I've finished these two, which are quilts 4 and 5.  I haven't quilted 2 and 3 yet. 
I didn't take the above photo in the right orientation--I took the time when cutting and applying the borders to make the pineapples stand upright all the way around....but then took the photo sideways.   
These blocks are from Puddle Jumping by Thimble Blossoms
A gorgeous navy minkee on the back. 




I'm really not sure how to even describe this quilting design--I tend to say random straight lines, except they're more than that....they bend and wind around

No matter the lack of a name---I like the texture . 

These two quilts, the same (fabrics) but different (pattern and quilting) went to sisters.


1 comment: