Thursday 11 September 2014

100 Modern Quilt Blocks--Month 8

Now that it's September, and the kids are back in school, and the snow has fallen leaving me with a few good days to stay home, I'm getting caught up on my Block of the Month.

 Would you believe there were no critters in the fabrics in these 10 blocks?  I know, I could hardly believe the luck. 
 These trees make me think of Dr Seuss...I'm expecting to see the Lorax at any time


If you spot any fauna in this sweet purple fabric, I don't want to know, I'd prefer to be critter free in my quilting.

These posts are for my benefit too, you know.  If I somehow mess up my block filing system, and need to figure out which block goes where to create the rainbow effect in the final layout, I 'll have these posts as reference.

And would you believe, my post that has the most hits ever...is month 4 of this BOM...I'm not sure why...and I'm not going to link it here either--that will just send it higher LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment