Wednesday 29 July 2015

A Cozy Plaid Flannel

Crystal made this quilt as well.  It is soooo soft and cozy.  Makes me want to make a flannel quilt.

I quilted it with a dwirling/landscape design.  Perfect for a man's quilt!

The back is flannel too.  Crystal has found a source for wide flannel, and they're so lovely to quilt up.

I'm not going to show the picture, because I'm not sure this quilt has been gifted yet, but Crystal, in addition to being a working mother of three, and now a quilter, is also a photographer, and she printed a photo onto fabric and stitched it onto the backing before bringing me the quilt, so I had to be a little careful with my loading the backing to make sure the photo was in a good place, but it worked out really nicely and a great way to personalize the quilt.  


No comments:

Post a Comment