Friday 3 January 2020

Eloise

This is Eloise.    She is an Elephant Abstractions by Violet Craft that Vicki made and added borders to make it queen sized.

 my own Elephant Abstractions, Uncle, kept watch while I quilted Eloise.   I had so much fun with her--I hope you've got time to sit back and enjoy some photos. 

 Vicki's son told her about a year before the wedding that they thought a quilt would be an excellent wedding gift, and that they'd like an elephant.  The bride's favourite color is pink.




 The largest Ribbon Candy I've ever quilted, and I tried a new to me border design by Angela Walters--I really like how it turned out on this quilt--feels a little African to me.
Eloise was introduced to the world at the wedding reception--the first time the bride and groom had seen her.


Here is a pre-quilting flimsy photo. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Thanks for sharing. You both did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete