Friday 16 October 2020

Puddle Jumping

 

This quilt is Puddle Jumping, pattern by Camille Roskelly, feature fabric is Betty's Luncheonette by Violet Craft.    The navy background is a hand dyed Osnaberg.   If the fabrics look familiar, I've been using this de-constructed quilt kit for the past year--this is the 4th quilt I've shown you from these fabrics.  (Raffia Weave and Betty's Luncheonette)  I've added background to a few of the quilts, but this bundle just keeps going....



 
I quilted it with a Christina Cameli Pod design.   

                     

 

 

    

 

and I made a pillowcase with the remaining backing and some left over bits from the top.  This is my daughter's grad quilt, and here it is on her bed in residence.  It's bright and cheerful in her room. 


No comments:

Post a Comment