Friday 13 August 2021

Birch Point

                 

This is one of my quilts--Birch Point by the Blanket Statement Company 

She's a Canadian pattern designer, so most of her patterns have Canadian place names.  This quilt was a great weekend project.

I had been watching fabric pulls on social media Kendra was doing at  Piece Fabric co and really liking them, so I gave it a try.  It was fun to have Kendra select the fabrics as a mail order experience, I told her the pattern and a color palette (green, blue and tan)--she texted back with photos of selections and I think really I only changed one or two from her initial fabric pull.  I'll definitely try that again!  
I don't often use pantos, but I thought Square Spiral would be great on this quilt--

how can you not have fun with a pattern like this??

I'll definitely make this pattern again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment