Friday 3 December 2021

Moonwake

This is my Moonwake by Lella Boutique featuring Rust and Smoke fabrics I had a lot of fun making this quilt, and spent quite a bit of effort making sure all the directional fabrics ran in the same direction....which make it very annoying, when taking the photo above, to realize that a block had gotten sewn in upside down. And now, if the new owners of the quilt read this, they can have a few minutes entertainment looking for the wayward block.
I thought these fabrics were just perfect for the receipients of the quilt, with messages about being among the trees, and the mountains and the outdoors--and the bison!! And nice neutral colors that should fit into their living room or family room. at 71x71, a nice size for two to cuddle under in front of the tv.
I used Modern Maze#2 pantograph on this one--I wanted a very interesting quilting design for the setting blocks.

1 comment:

  1. Even with the little oops it still turned out great.

    ReplyDelete