Friday 24 December 2021

Pillows

These are some 26" pillows I made for eldest and their housemates. I had the remnants from this Pathways quilt I had made a few years ago, and I had kept them all together, wanting to use these Moda Shibori fabrics in a project again someday. This used up the scraps from that quilt entirely, and some extra fabric had to be purchase for the backs of the pillows.
I think both sides look great, so it won't matter how they're arranged on the couch.
And while I was making pillows with scraps, I made this one for myself. It's a 20" form. These were all the fabrics I had left from the Fractal quilt, and I got one pillow from it. It's not stuffed yet, in this photo, but it sits on my spot on the couch, so I enjoy it when I watch TV. It was hard to give away the quilt, I loved it so much, so this is a very nice reminder of the fabrics.
Hmmm....as I look at this photo, this was just before I had to do some unsewing, as I had sewn the pillow back to the wrong side....we all have those days I delayed posting until I rememberd to take finished photos--I used up every bit of that rainbow panel I had

No comments:

Post a Comment